Tuesday 2 June 2009

Welcome to the home of Chocolate ASTORGA

After yesterday´s long and tiring walk today has been a pleasure. Although the temperature since I have arrived has been in the mid 30s last night was very cold and it doesn´t help when they don´t even give us a blanket but I guess I should have expected that since I only paid 8 Euros. And can you believe they ran out of coffee and tea by the time we got up at 7? Now I know why everyone else got up before us. The walk was miles away from any road and the scenery was beautiful. The walk to Astorga is only about 12 miles but so enjoyable and I can´t wait to taste their chocolates. Today´s accomodation is excellent and only 4 euros per person. I think we got the best room as the receptionist fancied Alexis :-) I´ll try and update this page later with more info and also upload a few photos

3 comments:

  1. Can you bring me back some chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There.

    Nice reading about the walk etc. All I can say is good luck and we are all thinking of you both.

    From South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikos and Alexis

    you sound as if you are having fun.

    Alexis,all of your drama group wish you luck and are thining of you.

    Looking forward to some photo's and your next post.

    Keep it up lads

    Andrea and Roly

    ReplyDelete